Last Updated on September 15, 2022 by Ellis Gibson (B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering)
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your car key battery until it dies. And then, you’re stuck. Mazda 3 key batteries are not the easiest to change, but it is possible. With this article, you will learn how to change your Mazda 3 key battery in just a few minutes.
So, how to change battery mazda 3 key?
To change the battery in your Mazda 3 key, first locate the battery cover. The cover is usually located on the back of the key fob. Once you have located the cover, use a small screwdriver or other tool to pry it off. Inside, you will find the battery. Use a small Phillips head screwdriver to remove the battery retaining screw and then carefully remove the old battery. Install the new battery in the reverse order and then test the key fob to make sure it is working properly.
Let’s dig into it and find out what’s going on.
Step By Step Process On: How To Change Battery Mazda 3 Key?
Here I will explain you step by step process of how to change battery mazda 3 key? let’s see how to change battery mazda 3 key.
- Flathead Screwdriver
- New Battery (Panasonic CR2025)
Step-01: First, remove the key from inside the keyless entry remote. In order to do this, push the button on the remote, and then pull out the key.
Step-02: Next, locate the two grooves on the inside of the remote. These grooves are located on each side of the remote.
Step-03: Using a flathead screwdriver, insert the screwdriver into the groove and twist it lightly. Be careful not to break any of the plastic. Repeat this step on the other side.
Step-04: Once the clips have been released, remove the cover from the inside of the remote. This cover is used to seal the remote from any water or moisture.
Step-05: Locate the old battery inside the remote. This is usually a Panasonic CR2025 battery. To remove the old battery, tilt it and it should pop right out.
Step-06: Insert the new battery into the remote. Make sure that the new battery is facing the same direction as the old battery.
Step-07: Replace the cover on the inside of the remote. Make sure that the washer is in place before screwing the cover back on.
Step-08: To finish, screw the remote back together. Once the remote is screwed back together, test it to make sure the new battery is working.
If you wanted to watch a youtube video that shows you how to change battery mazda 3 key? I have included a video below:
How Do You Change The Battery In A Mazda 3 Key 2016?
If your Mazda 3 key fob battery is dead, you’ll need to know how to change it out. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it:
1. Find the small notch on the back of the key fob. Use a small flathead screwdriver to pry open the case.
2. Remove the old battery and insert the new one. Be sure to observe the correct polarity!
3. Snap the case back together and you’re all set!
How Do You Change The Battery In A 2019 Mazda 3 Key Fob?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your car key fob until it’s time to change the battery. And then you might be scrambling to figure out how to do it.
Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to change the battery in a 2019 Mazda 3 key fob.
1. Start by opening up the key fob. There is usually a small screw or tab that you need to remove in order to do this.
2. Once the key fob is open, you should see the battery. It will be clearly marked and easy to spot.
3. Use a small flathead screwdriver or a coin to pry the old battery out of the key fob.
4. Take the new battery and insert it into the key fob, making sure that the positive and negative sides are facing the right way.
5. Close up the key fob and screw or snap it back into place.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully changed the battery in your Mazda 3 key fob.
What Kind Of Battery Does A Mazda 3 Key Fob Take?
A Mazda 3 key fob battery is a CR2025. You can find this type of battery at any electronics store. To replace the battery, first find the red dot on the back of the key fob. This is the battery release button. Press the release button and the old battery will pop out. Take your replacement CR2025 battery—face up—and slide it up towards the red dot before pushing the bottom into place. Click the two halves of the key fob case back together. That’s all it takes; you’re done.
Besides this, To replace your CR2025 battery, start by sliding the battery up towards the red dot. Then, push the bottom of the battery into place. Finally, click the two halves of the key fob case back together.
How Do You Change The Battery In A 2013 Mazda 3 Key?
If your Mazda3 key fob battery is dead, you’re going to have a bad time. Here’s how to change it out for a fresh one.
What you’ll need:
-A small flathead screwdriver -A new CR2032 battery
1. Use the flathead screwdriver to pop open the key fob. There should be a small seam that you can insert the blade of the screwdriver into.
2. Once the key fob is open, you should see the battery. It will be a small, silver disc.
3. Use the flathead screwdriver to pry the old battery out of the key fob.
4. Take your new battery and insert it into the key fob, making sure that the positive (+) side is facing up.
5. Close the key fob back up and you’re done!
After you’ve read this blog post, you’ll know how to change the battery in your Mazda 3 key. It’s a pretty simple process, but one that’s important to know nonetheless.
If you find that your Mazda 3 key isn’t working as well as it used to, it might be time to change the battery. The good news is that this is a pretty easy process that anyone can do.
All you need is a new CR2032 battery and a small screwdriver. Simply remove the old battery and replace it with the new one. That’s all there is to it!
Thanks for reading and we hope this has helped. Be sure to check back soon for more helpful tips and tricks.